- Entrants must be resident in Australia and
over the age of 18 years.
- Entries will only be accepted via the
online entry forms.
- The Promoter is Scott Cam of SWC
Contractors (A.B.N 68 075 671 902) of
Level 1/435 Malvern Road South Yarra
- Entry is open to males and females over the age of 18 at the time of entering the Competition. Twenty (20) entrants will be selected by the judges as the winners.
- To enter, a person must submit a combined total of up to 10 photographs of the interior and exterior of their shed (for judging reference purposes only) and complete an entry form, which includes a maximum 150 word description of their shed. An Entry form can be downloaded from www.scottycam.com.au and forms part of these terms and conditions. All reference images are to be submitted online as low-res JPGs, tiffs or pdfs and will be destroyed after the Competition ends.
- The winners of the Scott Cam’s Best Aussie Sheds Competition will be the Entrants who, in the opinion of the judges, own the most original shed in terms of design, construction, styling, and functionality.
- The winning Entrants will be required to sign release forms supplied by the Promoter. By signing the release forms the winning Entrants will agree to the following:
-- to set aside time to be interviewed about
their shed, for the purpose of developing stories to be published in Scott Cam’s book Scott Cam’s
-- to give permission for their shed,
and themselves, to be photographed by an
independent photographer commissioned and paid for by the Promoter;
-- to give permission for the stories (and also the commissioned photographs) to be published by Allen & Unwin Pty Ltd in their Murdoch Books imprint in Scott Cam’s book Scott Cam’s Best Aussie Sheds and by The Promoter in a 2018 calendar of the same name.
- Photographs taken for reproduction in the book and calendar, and stories about the sheds written for the book, will remain copyright of the Promoter.